Welcome to my website!










Nolverscooltubes.blogspot.com


** Click On An Image For A Larger View**

**For downloading Adobe Photoshop files, click on the white arrow at the top of the download page**


**Always scroll down to read the actual post and click on the title or on "Show download link"**





©2013-2017 Nolver's Cool Tubes. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.

Translate this page into:

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Not much time


Hi guys!

Sorry for not being around lately, but since I have this job with late working hours, I hardly have time to make new themes, tubes, tutorials, etc, etc! I'm currently looking for another position with NORMAL hours. Then I have my life back again. Thanks for still stopping by and downloading my stuff and lovely comments! Really appreciated!
Hugs




20 comments:

  1. Hey Riona!

    You're not the only one. I am so busy with the family and stuff. I'm not working but my husband does work. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, finding a new job!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we all have busy lives :-D I can imagine with two little kids, you're quite busy.

      I'll let you know when I have been succesful with a new career!

      Hugs

      Delete
  2. Hey Riona!

    I really miss you here. You sure know how to keep things alive in the Blogging world. I surely miss your new themes ;-)

    Good luck with your search for a new job!

    God bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Derek. That is a very nice compliment, I needed that :-))

      When I have a new job, I can make more themes again. Keep me in your prayers! ;-)

      Delete
  3. I have to agree with Derek, I do miss you here!! You are an asset to people like us with your talent.

    I hope you find your preffered job, so you can spoil us again ;)

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, that's what I hope as well Vickey! :-D

      Hugs

      Delete
  4. I have found your website since a week or two and I'm hooked on it since then :)

    I hope you come back soon so you can post more cool stuff!

    Love Kitty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for liking my stuff and your visits Kitty!

      Delete
  5. Hi Ona,

    Sorry to hear you have these abnormal hours. Hope you find the job you love soon!

    Take care!

    Johnny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Johnny for stopping by :-))

      Delete
  6. Hey Miss Ona!

    I haven't posted anything since February this year until now! :-o

    But it's true: if the good ones stop, I stop as well! LOL

    Take care and I will pray for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I noticed :-D I assume you are busy too? I hope you drop us a note soon, I always like your insights.

      Thanks for praying for me!

      Delete
  7. I'm using the same theme on my page :D We all have busy lives, but it's good to stay in touch with each other. Looking forward to more of your stuff.

    Blessings xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for responding so late. At that time I was indeed using the theme you have on right now :-D

      I really look forward to a new opportunity :-)

      God bless! xo

      Delete
  8. Ik kan niet wachten tot je een nieuwe baan hebt! Maar het thema Green Jumps Out die je gisteren maakte, is wel heel erg leuk! :-) Ik zal voor je bidden xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel Shirley! Ik kan ook niet wachten ;-)

      Delete
  9. I know what you mean hun, same here, work and real life keeps coming in between , love all your blogs hun, wish you a nice week. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betsy! Really appreciate you stopped by. Have a nice week/weekend as well!

      xoxo

      Delete